SkinCeuticals C E Ferulic ® Serum
C E Ferulic Serum is a patented daytime vitamin C serum that delivers advanced environmental protection and improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin's complexion. Delivering the gold standard in advanced Vitamin C facial serums, C E Ferulic is now proven to reduce combined oxidative damage generated by UVA/UVB rays, ozone pollution, and diesel engine exhaust by up to 41%.
U.S. Patent No. 7,179,841
- L-ascorbic acid provides enhanced antioxidant protection at a concentration of 15%. This stabilized form of Vitamin C minimises the look of hyperpigmentation and brown spots and helps boost collagen to promote firmer, tighter skin.
- Alpha Tocopherol at a concentration of 1% defends against free radical damage. This potent form of antioxidant Vitamin E also offers anti-inflammatory benefits to even the most sensitive types of skin.
- Ferulic acid 0.5% enhances the efficacy of Vitamins C and E, allowing them to provide unrivalled anti-aging and protective benefits.
- Provides advanced environmental protection by neutralizing damaging free radicals
- Visible anti-aging benefits, such as the improvement of the appearance of lines and wrinkles, loss of firmness, and brightens skin’s complexion
- Neutralizes free radicals on the upper layer of the skin to help prevent the impact of ozone damage to skin
- Once absorbed, this vitamin C serum remains effective for a minimum of 72 hours
- Paraben-free and ideal for normal, dry, and sensitive skin types
- Tested suitable for use post-laser, always consult with a physician for individual post-procedure care
SkinCeuticals research shows that specific combinations of antioxidants, when effectively formulated, provide superior results to each single antioxidant formulation alone.
Mentioned extensively in peer-reviewed scientific journals, C E Ferulic is a vitamin C serum demonstrated to provide powerful environmental protection due to a synergistic combination of 15% pure vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid), pure vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) and 0.5% ferulic acid. It is formulated under the Duke Antioxidant patent. Vitamin C is a highly-potent antioxidant that by its structure has difficultly being effectively absorbed by skin. The Duke Antioxidant patent outlines the formulation parameters required for effective delivery of vitamin C to skin: 1) pure l-ascorbic acid (vitamin C); 2) an acidic pH within the 2.0-3.5 pH range and; 3) a concentration between 10%-20%. SkinCeuticals is the only brand to formulate antioxidants according to these parameters.
In the morning after cleansing and toning, apply 4-5 drops to a dry face, neck, and chest before other anti-aging skincare products.
Complete your regimen with an SPF sunscreen. When used together, SkinCeuticals antioxidants and broad spectrum sunscreens provide protection against visible aging caused by environmental aggressors.
Who this Skinceuticals Vitamin C serum best suited to?
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Combination, Mature, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Sensitized, Dehydrated, Discoloration, Aging, Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Note: If you have a more oily complexion, or would prefer something with a more mattifying feel, Skinceuticals Phloretin CF may better suit your needs.