SkinCeuticals A.G.E. Interrupter
A.G.E. Interrupter is an advanced wrinkle treatment that fights the visible signs of aging caused by advanced glycation end-products (A.G.E.), a major factor of the natural aging process. This anti-aging cream is formulated with an unprecedented 30% concentration of proxylane™, 4% blueberry extract, and 0.2% phytosphingosine (pronounced fi'to-sfing'go-sen) to improve the appearance of wrinkling and restore the loss of firmness caused by the glycation process.
- Reduces the appearance of skin creping and thinning
- Visibly improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and skin texture*
- Restores water and nutrients to improve the look of skin firmness
- Comforts dry, aging skin
- Alcohol-, and dye-free
*In a 12-week study, A.G.E. Interrupter showed a significant improvement in the appearance of wrinkles, firmness, and skin texture. 12-week controlled clinical study on 41 subjects, ages 45-61. Subjects applied A.G.E. Interrupter twice daily.
- 4% Blueberry extract: Naturally derived and both an antioxidant and anti-glycation ingredient helps fortify skin’s matrix and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and laxity.
- 30% Proxylane™: A sugarprotein hybrid derived from xylose, a natural sugar found abundantly in beech trees. Designed to help support skin’s own G.A.G. synthesis and restore water and nutrients to skin.
- 0.2% Phytosphingosine: A naturally occurring fat that occurs in skin cells that facilitates skin’s natural barrier repair process and helps protect the skin’s barrier by alleviating the discomfort associated with dry, aging skin.
Once or twice daily, massage a thin, even layer onto the entire face, neck, and chest. If using in the morning, apply after a vitamin C antioxidant serum and before an SPF skincare product. If using with a retinol at night, apply after retinol application.
SKIN TYPES: Dry, Normal, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Aging