Moroccanoil Original Treatment
Get the silky, shiny and healthy hair you've always wanted. Moroccanoil Treatment is the product that pioneered oil-infused hair care and created the worldwide buzz on argan oil. The original foundation for hairstyling, Moroccanoil Treatment can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. Infused with antioxidant-rich argan oil and shine-boosting vitamins, this completely transformative hair treatment detangles, speeds up drying time and boosts shine—leaving you with nourished, manageable, and smooth hair with each use. Outshine the rest.
- Size: 100ml
- Paraben-free; sulfate-free; phthalate-free
- Suitable for all hair types
- Argan Oil: Extremely rich in tocopherols (Vitamin E), essential fatty acids and antioxidants that hydrate and nourish the hair.
- Linseed Extract: Derived from flaxseed, a good source of alpha linolenic acid —also an essential fatty acid that helps improve the health of hair.
Full list of ingredients: Cyclomethicone, dimethicone, argania spinosa (argan) kernel Oil, Parfum / fragrance, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, CI 26100, CI47000, MOT01
Disclaimer: Ingredients listed may vary slightly from products received. Before use, refer to packaging for most up-to-date in ingredient information and any warnings or instructions.
Formulated for both wet and dry hair, a small amount of Moroccanoil Treatment provides the conditioning, styling and finishing benefits needed for healthy-looking styles.
- Wet Hair: Apply to damp hair from mid-length to ends as the foundation for all styling and to prepare the hair for blow-drying. Blow-dry or style as usual.
- Dry Hair: Apply to dry hair from mid-length to ends, to help smooth and eliminate frizz and help protect against environmental factors, including the sun and wind. Provides long-lasting shine while taming flyaways.
Tip: Mix a few drops of Moroccanoil Treatment with a masque to further enhance the hair masque's moisturising properties.
Q: What is the difference between Moroccanoil® Treatment Light and the original Moroccanoil Treatment formula?
A: Moroccanoil Treatment Light was created for consumers with fine and light-colored (including white or gray) hair. Moroccanoil Treatment Light delivers the same benefits as Moroccanoil Treatment but is lighter in formulation, texture and color.
Q: Can Moroccanoil Treatment be used with other Moroccanoil products?
A: Yes. Moroccanoil Treatment can be used in conjunction with all other Moroccanoil products as it is the foundation for styling.
Q: What is the difference between Moroccanoil® Treatment and Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil?
A: Moroccanoil Treatment’s groundbreaking, nourishing formula contains argan oil in a perfect balance with other high-performance ingredients to create an instantly absorbable, non-greasy formula that leave hair smooth, conditioned and manageable. It is an essential foundation for all hair types that can be used for styling and/or as a shine-boosting finishing touch.
Moroccanoil Pure Argan Oil is 100% pure Argan oil, which is known for its nourishing and conditioning properties for the skin, nails and hair. It may be applied as a moisturiser over areas that need pampering, and/or as a richly hydrating hand, nail and cuticle treatment.
Moroccanoil Treatment Cocktails
Use Moroccanoil Treatment or Moroccanoil Treatment Light depending on hair type and texture.
- For moisture, shine & definition: Moroccanoil Treatment + Hydrating Styling Cream. Combine 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment/Light with 1–2 pumps of Hydrating Styling Cream and apply to damp hair. Style as desired.
- For a nourished, frizz-free finish: Moroccanoil Treatment + Smoothing Lotion. Combine 1 pump of Moroccanoil Treatment/Light with 1 pump of Smoothing Lotion and apply to dry hair from mid-length to ends.
- For a long-lasting, full-bodied blow-dry: Moroccanoil Treatment + Styling Gel (Strong). Combine 1 pump of Moroccanoil Treatment/Light with a quarter-sized amount of Styling Gel Strong and apply to damp hair from mid-length to ends.
- For bouncy, frizz-free curls: Moroccanoil Treatment + Curl Defining Cream. Combine 1–2 pumps of Moroccanoil Treatment/Light with a generous amount of Curl Defining Cream and evenly distribute the mixture throughout towel-dried hair. Diffuse or let air dry.