WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW :
- One session is enough; it lasts about 30-45 minutes. After the session the skin may sometimes be a bit red or slightly bruised but these will disappear after just a few days.
- Treatment is carried out over 3 to 5 sessions at two to three-week intervals. Maintaining sessions every 3 to 6 months depending on the requirements of your skin and the ageing grade.
- No downtime necessary, just a slight risk of redness or bruising at the injection sites that will quickly and naturally disappear.
- The pain is minimal (the needle is short and fine at only 0.6mm); local anaesthetic is generally not required.
- Contraindications: pregnant or breast-feeding women, autoimmune diseases, or immunotherapeutic treatments, history of allergies, infections or inflammations in the zone(s) to be treated.